Ombre Red hair

Today I went to the salon and got my hair done. I have been yearning this for ages and it has such a fail doing it at home. So today I got my hair 'ombre' red and i love the results. Its a very fresh and fun colour but I'm worrying about the school's standard of 'appropriate colour'.

First I got my hair bleached and that took a while... which i don't really know why.. probably because my hair is REALLY dark. I have been hesitating to bleach my hair since i understand the damage of it, but i don't really regret it at the moment. Afterwards, the bleach was washed off and the red dye was applied. It was applied a several times and left for around 30 mins.

I love the colour and since this is the first time dyeing my hair, it was a good impression :)

(Left: Before)
(Below: After)





0 comments :

Post a Comment