[Review] Beauty: Swiss Balance vs Scinic Moisturizing Cream

Its been exactly a year since my last post...how funny is that! Well I'm now back and hopefully I can post more frequently but since my high school exam (HSC if you know what that is) is coming up in 2 weeks, I might be off posting for a while. But for the mean time I have some reviews I want to share so enjoy! 


Scinic: All Day Fine Pore Aqua Cream

Country: South Korea
I got this moisturizing cream around a month ago by ordering it online at ibuybeauti, great online store if you want to purchase Asian beauty products. According to the information provided on the website, it is sebum controlling which is very suitable for oily type skin (in which I have). Compared to the Swiss Balance moisturizing cream which I will be discussing below, it has a more fresh feeling and feels cool when applied to skin. Since I have two moisturizing creams at home, I use this in the morning as i require more moisture in my skin during the day. 

The product is a gel, so it spreads very easily and therefore requires less product compared to other creams. Initially, it makes your skin feel very relaxed and full of moisture, however as the day goes, my face feels oily and greasy again. I am not very sure on how regular I should be moisturizing my face but I do it once in the morning and once after I have taken a shower at night. But compared to my skin in the past, it has definitely felt less oily but not at the stage where I am feeling 'non-greasy' for most part of the day. 

So if you have oily/combination skin, I recommend this to you if you are not on the heavy oily side or live in dryer parts of the world. However, if you can literally fry an egg with that amount of oil spilling out of your face, maybe this isn't the best choice for you. The next product that I may possible try out is the Sea Tree moisturizing cream which I have heard a lot of positive feedback. If you have or will try this out this product comment down below and share your thoughts on it :) 

If you want more information visit ibuybeauti as they have a brochure discussing the product. 

Rating: 7.5/10


Swiss Balance: Moist Solution Advanced Cream Shield



Country: Switzerland
I bought this moisturizing cream when I was in Hong Kong in Sasa. I have been using this since the start of last year or mid 2011. Compared to the Scinic moisturizing cream, it looks like the typical cream that is white. However, for example, comparing this to creams like hand creams, it is much thinner. I use this at night and it pretty much gets me through out the night very well. According to the sales representative that served me at Sasa, it is very suitable for teenage skin as it does not contain as much chemicals or additional functions such as collagen or anti-aging. 

The cream is very moisturizing and makes your skin feel very smooth after using it. When you apply the product, you can feel the cream sinking into your skin which is a feeling that i like compared to the Scinic moisturizing cream. However, the only disappointment of this product is that it does not provide enough moisture for a longer time period. Also, the large pores, whiteheads and pimples that I get time to time have not decreased in frequency. 

Nonetheless, it is a great cream if you want a lot of moisture. But if you are looking for a cream that is longer lasting, maybe this isn't the one you're looking for. 

Rating: 8/10

Share your thoughts and ideas down in the comments. 

xxx


1 comments :

  1. Dear Sir/Madam
    please tell me about the price of products?

    ReplyDelete